www.flickr.com
martian cat's 
Teddy Bears in Japan's 
Adventures photoset martian cat's
Teddy Bears in Japan's
Adventures
photoset

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

"A Beary Very Happy Father's Day!"

"Introducing my teddy bears and their names are Solomon, Carina and Libby."



"Introducing my teddy bears and their names are Solomon, Carina and Libby."
~ martian cat in Japan


...................
 

1. "Introducing my teddy bears and their names are Carina and Libby. Libby's name means Pledged to God and Carina's name means Dear Little One."

2. "Introducing my teddy bears and their names are Solomon and Carina. Solomon's name means Peaceable and Carina's name means Dear Little One."

3. "Introducing my teddy bear Carina and her name means Dear Little One."

4. "Introducing my teddy bears and their names are Solomon, Carina and Libby. Solomon's name means Peaceable. Carina's name means Dear Little One. And, Libby's name means Pledged to God."


...................


These teddy bears are wishing everyone a "Very Happy Father's Day!"

Yes, I made the clothes for my teddy bears.
However, their sweaters were made by friends and one dress was a gift from a friend.


Thanks for stopping by
and God Bless,
hugs, Chris



more later...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home